You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
Do you maybe need a hint?
- If you’re leaving Las Vegas, ready to kick some ass, it’s best not to go con(air)mando.
- You should always follow the Vicar’s advice and watch the sunrise before you go to pick up your baguette…and possibly also garlic.
- It’s always easier to keep a positive attitude when you have friends who are there for you.
- This morning you might have found this easier to figure out. Maybe it would be easier with a co conspirator to Phil you in.
- Nobody wants a brassy looking tooter.